Buy SARMs & Peptides For Sale
S-23 SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
S-23 SARM Strips Info
ABOUT UMBRELLA LABS S-23 SARM Strips
SARM strips are different than powder or liquid. Individually packaged SARM strips are a gel base media that has a specific SARM compound and quantity imbedded into the gel. This dissolvable matrix is able to be accurately concentrated, is highly durable while at the same time being quite portable and storage stable. Relative to other mediums, SARM Strips potentially promote greater testing compliance and more consistent tests results.
S-23 selective androgen receptor modulator is an orally active nonsteroidal SARM Developed by GTx. This makes S 23 stronger than other popular SARMS like MK 2866 Ostabolic (mk-2866) or S4 Andarine (S-4). Therefore, the main usage of S-23 SARMs is for decreased fat mass, increased muscle mass, & decreasing the size of the prostate. Additional studies done with a dose equivalent to 15 milligrams (mg) for a 180lb male was shown to promote muscle mass growth, increase bone mineral density, & fat loss making S 23 versatile in being used for bulking & cutting.
Possible S-23 SARM Strips Side Effects
***RESEARCH USE ONLY***
*The information herein is for educational and informational purposes only. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For use in animal studies, all research must be conducted with oversight from the appropriate Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) following the guidelines of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA).
Our Other Available SARM Strips:
- GW-501516 CARDARINE STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- MK-2866 OSTARINE SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- MK-677 IBUTAMOREN NUTROBAL STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- RAD 140 TESTOLONE SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- RAD 150 (TLB 150) SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- YK-11 SARM STRIPS - 10MG/STRIP
- ACP-105 SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- GW-0742 STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- OTR-AC (MK-2866 ESTER) SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- S-23 SARM STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- SR-9011 STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- SR-9009 STENABOLIC STRIPS - 20MG/STRIP
- S-4 ANDARINE SARM STRIPS - 50MG/STRIP